Things You Need To Take To The Beach
It’s a beautiful sunny day and you thinking of going to the beach with your friends and family? That would be a great idea to spend your summer. So here is a list of the most important things you need to take with you so you could have a fun filled day.
1. Swimwear and clothingIt’s time to take that swimsuit out of the cupboard now. With loads of new swimwear trends, the options are endless. If you are planning to buy a new suit, then go for cut out style, crop top or a strapless one piece. These are the latest trends this season. To go with you could get boho style clothing online so choose a great cover up. You could also go for a sun dress. Be sure to take a jacket with you since you never be sure of the summer weather.
2. Skin care You can’t be spending an entire day under the scorching sun with no skin care can you? Get a sunscreen that is appropriate for your skin and apply 30 minutes before going to the beach and keep re-applying every two hours. Don’t forget to take insect protection, lip balm, lotion and also a pair of sunglasses.
3. WaterSurprisingly, people forget to take water when they go to the beach. Remember, when you are out in the sun, your body will need a lot of water. Hence it is vital that you pack enough drinking water bottles in your handbags. You could freeze the bottles over night so that you would have cold water at the beach. You may check out unique homewares.
4. SnacksThe beach might have enough restaurants but it is always better to bring some extra snacks especially if you have children. Kids are always hungry and you cannot be running off to a snack store every time. A peanut butter sandwich, some granola bars, potato chips etc. would be great to keep the kids under control till lunch.
5. Other accessoriesBring sand toys and other play things for the kids. Even you might enjoy some play time. Bring a book if you’d like to read while relaxing under the sun. You can also pack a mini portable speaker to listen to your favourite tunes. Also don’t forget a first aid kit since there could be accidents anyplace, anytime. Have antiseptic cream, band aids, Benadryl, some pain killer tablets and a spray for sprains and other injuries. It is always better to be prepared especially with the kids. You could also use a pair of binoculars and even a deck of cards.